Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMPWARES - anyone know where they went

hey folks,
    I ordered a 6C10 from Ampwares as CE was out at the time. They don't respond to e-mails & their VM is full & has been for weeks.
    It's only about $25 lost if they've gone out of biz, but does anyone know differently?

I have subsequently ordered the tube from CE, as they apparently now have stock.

glen

Here is everything you'd rather not read about ampwares :Paul P

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Amp Repair View Post
      hey folks,
      I ordered a 6C10 from Ampwares as CE was out at the time. They don't respond to e-mails & their VM is full & has been for weeks.
      It's only about $25 lost if they've gone out of biz, but does anyone know differently?

I have subsequently ordered the tube from CE, as they apparently now have stock.

glen
      WOW! Sorry to hear all the intense negative responses about these guys.... you'd think by now they couldn't sustain any business whatsoever.
      Glen, call me if you need an emergency tube sometime, I try to keep a few odd ones like the 6U10s, 6C10s, 6FQ7s, ... etc, for those occasional Ampeg, Silvertone or weird Fender Super Champ repairs/refurbs.
      Bruce

Mission Amps
      Denver, CO. 80022
      www.missionamps.com
      303-955-2412

Comment

Here we go again.
        Stop by my web page!

Comment

Well, I placed an order a while back and waited. The day after I gave up and ordered the same stuff (a few $ worth of cable) from another supplier, the Ampwares order arrived.

Y'know I wanted to give them biz because they support and host the Fender Field Guide, but I'm gonna be pretty slow about doing that again.

A pity.

Comment

thanx Bruce for the offer. I'll keep that in mind next time. This poor guy has had to wait for quite a while for this dumb tube.
            CE has always been very reliable, so I expect I'll see the tube by next week.

I've got an original Reverb Rocket that might need those tubes, too.

Thanx, glen

Comment

You are a lucky one! Not everybody get their order from Ampwares!

Comment

Working...
              X