Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carvin VTX100 - I guess this amp though it needed a delay effect, so it made its own.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin VTX100 - I guess this amp though it needed a delay effect, so it made its own.

Nevermind. Operator error.

Do we still not have the ability to delete threads? Did we get any improvements with the new software?
    Last edited by glebert; 06-21-2020, 03:26 AM.

We should not be able to delete threads except maybe for a few minutes. Especially if someone posts. Deletions leave orphan posts.

Besides, why bother to delete it? As it sits right now, it will fade away on its own.

And you know what? I bet you are not the first person to make whatever this error is. it might be useful for someone to know what the issue was, and what error caused it.

I know I went around for a long time trying to fix a silent Marshall only to discover there was a MUTE button on the front. If someone had written about that error ahead of me, I wouldn't have wasted that hour.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Literally the dumbest thing ever. I usually test amps right in my shop area, but have to pull a guitar and cord over, crappy test speaker, etc. Since this amp had been working I took it into the jam room and hooked it up to a 4x12 and just mindlessly plugged in from the pedalboard and was sure I was only going through the tuner. The delay and reverb pedals (which were actually in the chain) caused some really strange interactions with the reverb on the amp. But in the end the delay I was hearing was just the delay from my..delay..pedal....

Comment

Working...
      X