Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ampeg SVT-CL Heritage fan wiring (AC-Board related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
    Nevets, seeing the link:

I am no computer guy, so if I can do it you can too. When I mouse over a link, I can see it kinda highlights itself, inviting me to click, and somewhere on your screen - for me it is along the bottom edge - the link address will appear. Just a small line of print along the bottom edge.

This is kinda like on my email when I get one telling me they are Pay Pal and suspending my account. The address says paypal, but if I mouse over that address, it shows me who really sent it, and the address is nothing remotely like PayPal.

I could be wrong, but I bet if you went in and edited those extra numbers off those links, they'd probably start working.
    It wasn't until I looked at the lower left-hand corner of the screen when I had track-balled over the links that I saw what you were referring to. Thanks.

Trying the attachment move without using the Insert or Remove commands, and copying the link and pasting it:

My first attempt yielded the link inside the box, rather than free-standing as one would expect. Leaving it, I then edited and the link was below, and I tried Insert. Then I got both a free-standing link not highlighted, followed by the one in Blue, which worked when clicking on it, and it then changed the one in the box to 'image_15121.pdf'

So, I don't know what to make of all this. Maybe logic, I calls it. Maybe it will work, maybe it won't.

AC Terminal PCB Schematics and Parts List (31904p1_).pdf
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nevetslab; 07-23-2020, 06:20 PM.
    Logic is an organized way of going wrong with confidence

Comment

Working...
    X