International Music Corporation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Music Corporation

About 40years ago, my companies salesmen were taken to IMC in Ft. Worth to learn about the new ROSS PA systems they were to sell; I accompanied them, and spent an enjoyable couple of days speaking to the service people.

I know IMC no longer exists, but are their premises still there? I tried to find it on Google Maps, with no success. Is there a member with a knowledge of this company; do the premises still exist?

1316 East Lancaster Ave. Fort Worth, Tx 76102

*oogle street cam shots are a little wonky, but here you can scroll around building.

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.7457...7i16384!8i8192
    Last edited by Chuck H; 08-13-2020, 11:56 AM.
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Nothing like I remember it, but it was a long time ago. We were the UK agents for IMC selling Ross, Charvel and Jackson; I must have repaired thousands of Ross products. Later we became the UK agents for Kustom (more Bud Ross products), and finally agents for HK Audio and Hughes and Kettner.

Happy times, now I am well out of it and happily retired.

Comment

I like the mural I'm sure the building and the area was more of a business district at the time in question.
        "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
        You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Working...
        X