Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thankfully the Forum is back up and running!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankfully the Forum is back up and running!

Not sure when the Forum went down (or taking off line for maintenance?), but found no access Saturday morning, nor all day Saturday, as well as earlier this morning. I never got back onto the computer Sunday to check. I was about to start emailing some folks to see if they're finding the same lack of access I was having. Great to see it back up!! Thanks!
    Logic is an organized way of going wrong with confidence

The forum came back this evening when I checked. Nothing this afternoon and no warning for 'maintainance'.
    Back online around 16:00 GMT
    Support for Fender, Laney, Marshall, Mesa, VOX and many more. https://jonsnell.co.uk
    If you can't fix it, I probably can.

Comment

Were you going through withdrawal, explaining power supply problems to random strangers or homeless people?

Comment

I sure missed it for a couple of days. Glad it's back.
        It's weird, because it WAS working fine.....

Comment

My cat had an empty feed bowl, and she was walking around going "Meow" over and over. meanwhile I was over here poking the same URL over and over hoping it would turn back into the forum. Maybe if I had meow-ed?
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

ssguitar is where I usually post what i know when i know. Tboys said something happened with his cable feed and it would be Monday before they could get out to fix it.

nosaj
            soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Working...
            X