Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

70's Fender Bassman 100 Head - Common parts to check/replace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70's Fender Bassman 100 Head - Common parts to check/replace?

I was hoping this was going to be my first post here before it blew up... now might as well not care about originality and replace whatever... so i'm doing some parts shopping and could use some advice on common components to check and possibly replace. so far my list includes:

- filter caps
    - coupling caps
    - screen resistor

should i just do all the caps? any other common problem area resistors? just hoping to throw some other caps and resistors etc in the shopping cart while i'm at it... thanks!

Wait. Is this a second thread about the repair we already were discussing? Bad form...
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

i thought it would be nice as far as people using the search function. instead of sorting through pages and pages of a subject that morphs into other areas of interest. no? i dont post on forums that much

Comment

Not a good idea to run two threads on the same repair.
        Gets confusing for most and others feel like they have wasted their time in the older thread as you are asking the same questions again.
        Support for Fender, Laney, Marshall, Mesa, VOX and many more. https://jonsnell.co.uk
        If you can't fix it, I probably can.

Comment

Working...
        X