No announcement yet.

Fender Twin Amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Obscure reference warning) You can't roller skate in a buffalo herd.
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Well...

Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by xtian View Post

No. But,

Click image for larger version  Name:	fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u2.jpg Views:	26 Size:	101.3 KB ID:	964424
        That should go without saying, but we get that almost every year up here. Custer State Wildlife Loop is here in the state. Every summer you hear of some tourist ending up in the hospital after trying to pet the fluffy cows. I think you can even bet on how many it will be in a given summer at Deadwood, SD where gambling is legal.
        "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

City folk would come to my farm to visit, and see the geese. "Oh, lookit the ducks". NO, those are geese. "Oh nice goosey, do they bite?" Yes, they do. "Oh hi goose and...OOWW, he bit me!!!" I told you he would.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Black bears aren't considered aggressive or even particularly threatening compared to brown bears. But black bears account for more human injuries because too many people think they're passive. They walk right up to them with their cell phone on camera mode shaking a box of Tricuits and making stupid cooing noises. The black bear weighs 160lb to 400lb. the average person comes in a good bit less. The bear knows it has the size advantage and is a wild critter. For some reason some people still think they can treat them like zoo park attractions. When a bear does injure someone it's put down because it has realized it can play alpha over humans and no more chances can be allowed. It's really stupid and sad and it's entirely the fault of stupid people that these bears have to be killed..
            Last edited by Chuck H; 07-23-2022, 05:02 AM.
            "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
            You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Working...
            X