Marshall TSL100 -missing reverb PCB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall TSL100 -missing reverb PCB

And now for something completely different. Does anyone have a way to get a replacement reverb PCB for these old beasts? Many thanks
    ~F
    "Ruining good moments since 1975"

I would post your inquiry on the Marshall Forum. There may be someone with a scrap amplifier for spares.
    Support for Fender, Laney, Marshall, Mesa, VOX and many more. https://jonsnell.co.uk
    If you can't fix it, I probably can.

Comment

Ty sir
      ~F
      "Ruining good moments since 1975"

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Snell View Post
        I would post your inquiry on the Marshall Forum. There may be someone with a scrap amplifier for spares.
        I was thinking same as far as scrap amps go. So many of them had the bad main boards and lots of them must have got junked because of that. Where did those other parts end up?
        Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

I think most people got their amps with the conductive board repaired. I have at least a half dozen of the bad boards around here.

Anyway, there isn't much on the board besides the jacks, right?

You could probably make one up, or just hard wire the reverb cables where they need to go.

Comment

As far as I know, the reverb board has the reverb circuit electronics on it (op amps etc.).
            And supposedly the preferred revision is v4 rather than the earlier v3: https://atomiumamps.tumblr.com/post/...iver-revisions
            Originally posted by Enzo
            I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
            X