Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have older Digitech units that need repair and maintenance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have older Digitech units that need repair and maintenance.

Even though they are older units and I have more modern effectsboards, I prefer the sounds of my older Digitech units.
    Can anyone recommend a repair person or repair center to fix or maintain the units ?

I have a two RP-12's, two RP-1's and a Digitech 2112 SGS .

Thank you very much

Depends where you are.
    USA, UK, EU, Australia etc etc postage may be too much to go from USA to UK but reasonable within your country (wherever that is) for instance.
    Support for Fender, Laney, Marshall, Mesa, VOX and many more. https://jonsnell.co.uk
    If you can't fix it, I probably can.

Comment

Digitech has been aquired by Cort , the Digitech site still list an email address Support@digitech.com might be a place to start. Have you ever replaced the internal 3v battery?
      post may have fit better under Guitar Effects
      If you don't know where your going any road'll take you there : George Harrison

Comment

Originally posted by shortcircuit View Post
        Digitech has been aquired by Cort , the Digitech site still list an email address Support@digitech.com might be a place to start. Have you ever replaced the internal 3v battery?
        post may have fit better under Guitar Effects
        The RP-1 and RP-12 use a 2032 battery that needs to be replaced every 7 years.

Comment

I have one and all the lights light up when plugged in doesn't do anything else. A guy said to hold the utility button down plug it in the press parameter up while still holding the utility button down, it worked. Then plugged it I to play and it's doing it again and the holding down buttons do t work. Anyone else have this issue? Also looking for a repair guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ampman48 View Post
            I have one and all the lights light up when plugged in doesn't do anything else. A guy said to hold the utility button down plug it in the press parameter up while still holding the utility button down, it worked. Then plugged it I to play and it's doing it again and the holding down buttons do t work. Anyone else have this issue? Also looking for a repair guy.
            Post your location in your profile. There are techs all over the world on here. I am sure someone may be able to help.
            When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

I am in Central California, near Fresno .

Comment

Working...
              X