Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall heads

Yesterday, 11:27 PM
    Hi fellas… I’m new here and pretty much new to tube amps. Definitely new to attempting to work on them , I have a Marshall ma100h yep the cheap one , it’s actually a nice sounding one I think .. I have no clean channeis one problem and the other one is no in and out ( leads ) coming out of the reverb tank .
    Furthermore I can’t find a decent schematic for it .. I have th chassis pulled and right away I can see that there are 3 two pin and a three pin .. post with no plug going two them .. sorry about my terminology guys bear with me .. they are labeled con 17 and 18 do you guys have any idea what they are for .. con 7 is the other zz0.n9jz0r14fvkzz
    Attached Files

marshall_ma100_ma50_sch.pdf

con18 Con19 reverb
    Con7 Bias test point

nosaj
    soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Schematic attached. Read up about safety concerns and discharging filter capacitors for tube amps before you do anything.
      Con7 is test points for bias settings. Con18 goes to tank input, Con19 to tank output.
      (edit: looks like nosaj beat me to the button)

Oh, and welcome aboard.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by g1; 04-01-2023, 06:23 PM.
      Originally posted by Enzo
      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Man you guys are awesome thank you , I totally understand those caps and that’s DC voltage is especially dangerous and I thank you for the heads (pun intended ) up !

Comment

So for some reason it won’t let me view the file .. says invalid file specified … im on my phone should I try from my labtop?

Comment

Originally posted by Trimbert View Post
            So for some reason it won’t let me view the file .. says invalid file specified … im on my phone should I try from my labtop?
            Try this;
            https://elektrotanya.com/marshall_ma...wnload.html#dl
            Support for Fender, Laney, Marshall, Mesa, VOX and many more. https://jonsnell.co.uk
            If you can't fix it, I probably can.

Comment

Should work now.
              I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

If you don't have an app that reads pdf's thats the error you get.
                nosaj
                soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by nosaj View Post

If you don't have an app that reads pdf's thats the error you get.
                  nosaj
                  That was my upload that gave the 'invalid attachment' message. I fixed the link. Your attachment worked, I should have just deleted mine when I saw yours there.

Comment

Working...
                  X