Acoustic 117 schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acoustic 117 schematic

Does anyone have the schematic for the acoustic 117? Thanks!

https://elektrotanya.com/acoustic_11.../download.html
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nelson200 View Post
        Does anyone have the schematic for the acoustic 117? Thanks!
        Just in case the Elektrotanya schematics are not clear, here is what I have.

Acoustic_117_118_Schematics.pdf
        It's not just an amp, it's an adventure!

Comment

Thanks!!!

Comment

I have a question about this amp i got one on the cheap it works but the volume maxed isnt very loud . It gets a lot louder with the recerb on and volume gets louder as you dial the verb up. I am wondering if there is some component failure that is being bypassed or compensated for by the reverb. The schematic is in this thread. The power amp is fine and all the voltages indicated check out. I think the problem is definitely in the preamp all solders liok good pots work jacks are all good. I dont here any hum that makes me think it needs recapped. But what do i know. Thanks!

Comment

That's an odd arrangement where the reverb gets returned back to a point before the send, so the volume increase when turning up reverb might be normal?
              If the overall volume seems weak, the 1uF coupling caps are often problematic, you might just want to replace them. C2,C9,C10,C13,C16.
              Originally posted by Enzo
              I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Thanks so much i found 2 of those 5 were bad (as in real bad ..measuring like in the pf range). Replaced them and now the amp is much louder and the reverb no longer influences the volume. Gonna check the rest of those e caps only thing remaining is that the volume -master volume interaction is not quite what i’d expect. Its not giving much gain. So lets see what i find but at this point its at worst a great pedal platform. Thanks so much. Very very helpful!

Comment

Working...
                X