No announcement yet.

Add reverb to a 5f10 Harvard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your schematics are very clean, I like them. What program would you suggest using to make comparable drawings? I have a Mac, but I've never used it for any kind of mechanical drawing or otherwise.

Comment

Jschem

If you'll look up thru the thread ......... I refer to a Jschem program that will work with a Mac. I'd use that. Plus it will open up the SCH files also.

Then you can download an entire library of FREE SCH schematics and layouts. Use those to edit to make your own.

With respect, Tubenit

Comment

Originally posted by pontiacpete View Post
        Tubenit,
        Is there any way you could post it here, I can't download expressSCH, I've got a mac? I'm Really interested in seeing this.
        pete

This one will work on a mac

JSchem
        Building a better world (one tube amp at a time)

"I have never had to invoke a formula to fight oscillation in a guitar amp."- Enzo

Comment

Thanks!! Tubeswell!

pete

Comment

Tubenit,
            What is the benefit of isolating the plate and screen B+ supply with a choke (as in your posted schematic here)? I saw a pretty long paper written on this subject but I only skimmed it and cannot find it anymore.
            Thanks,
            Edgar

Comment

choke

It simply has a different (not necessarily better) sound that is compressed and it also helps in "filtering" out some noise (sort of).

With respect, Tubenit

Comment

Working...
              X