Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drfunkphd
    replied
    I have seen in a couple place that people have said it is the same as the Atomic 16, just with different trannys. Maybe if I can dig up that schematic, I will be in luck.

Before I start frusterating myself with modding a PCB, I will try some good tubes and play around to see what is there as far as stock tone with better glass in it.

A mod that gets it sounding like a low power SLO would be pretty sweet though...

Leave a comment:

• defaced
    replied
    The guys over at the SLOClone forum have a thread or two about that amp in particular. The moderator over there mentioned that it looks like an exact replica of the Atomic 16 board.

I've not seen a schematic of it, but if it is indeed a replica of the Atomic 16, then you should be able to find that and plenty of stock modifications people have done to it.

Leave a comment:

• drfunkphd
    started a topic Jet City JCA20 Mods?

Jet City JCA20 Mods?

I'm looking for a schematic for the Jet City 20 watter. I'd like to see what kind of "mod" potential it has.

Don't get me wrong, not a bad sounding amp, especially given the price point. Can't go wrong with something Mike Soldano puts his name proudly on.

Given the low price, however, I'm just seeing the potential/demand for modification being there and would like to take a good look at a schematic (or I could just void the warranty right out of the gate and crack one open) and see if it can be tweaked for certain tastes.

If anyone has got any mod stories for this amp, I'd love to hear them.

As an aside: I hate working with PCB's...
Working...
X