Sunn 112PR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunn 112PR

Anybody have any info on this amp?A Sunn 112PR.A customer of mine found one in the trash (probably should have left it there) he says it works,I havent seen it yet,dont really want to,tho.Its a solid state unit,I told him I would see if I could dig up anything on it,but so far I cant find anything.

That would be an Alpha 112PR. A 50W combo with reverb and a ported cab. Used CMOS chip for distortion. I may be able to find a schematic next week. I think I have one of those amps somewhere that somebody gave me.
    WARNING! Musical Instrument amplifiers contain lethal voltages and can retain them even when unplugged. Refer service to qualified personnel.
    REMEMBER: Everybody knows that smokin' ain't allowed in school !

Comment

A schem would be great,loudthud.All I have found so far is a picture and exactly what you say,50w reverb and ported cab.Do you know what speaker they put in that?He wants to use it for practice with his bass,told him he would want to change the speaker at least.Said I would dig one up for him,if the speaker he has is any good,I'll make him a trade.

Comment

Here's the Rev B schematic. The rev C is not too much different, some small caps were added around some op-amps for stability or noise. Still learning the ropes on scanning so rev C wasn't croped correctly.
        Attached Files
        WARNING! Musical Instrument amplifiers contain lethal voltages and can retain them even when unplugged. Refer service to qualified personnel.
        REMEMBER: Everybody knows that smokin' ain't allowed in school !

Comment

Thanks,that will come in handy.I dont usually work with solid state,and he says the amp works okay,so hopefully I wont have to do any more than change the speaker for him,but if we need to "tweak" it for the bass,at least I have a map.Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
          X