Anyone Have a Sunn Power Switch ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Have a Sunn Power Switch ?

Ok I had to put this Solarus down for awhile but I got back on it and finished it and the thing sounds awesome. All I need is a power switch or standby or polarity they are all the same. I've tried every switch rocker I can find and the Solarus type is the only one that will fit. Does anyone have a spare laying around they can throw me for some cash ?

These are the changes I did to this amp. BTW everything in this amp was almost fried so it got a new Hammond power tranny,output tranny (Bassman AB 763),all new caps and coupling caps (mustard) and several resistor replacements. I put 25uf 1.5k networks in all of the cathode voicings. Left the stock PI like it is with the 7199 and removed the negative feedback. 6V6's and a GZ-34 and this thing has a beautiful unique tone that is very pleasant. Just need that power switch and it's done. Thanks,
    KB

Originally posted by Amp Kat View Post
    Ok I had to put this Solarus down for awhile but I got back on it and finished it and the thing sounds awesome. All I need is a power switch or standby or polarity they are all the same. I've tried every switch rocker I can find and the Solarus type is the only one that will fit. Does anyone have a spare laying around they can throw me for some cash ?
    there are several generic switches from Mouser, Allied, Digikey or Radioshack
    which fit in the same hole.
    Last edited by tboy; 06-11-2007, 05:41 PM. Reason: closed quote tag

Comment

Originally posted by mykey View Post
      there are several generic switches from Mouser, Allied, Digikey or Radioshack
      which fit in the same hole.
      No there isn't. ! I have all of them and more. There aren't any switches at Mouser that will work or anyplace else. Evidentally you 've never had to replace a Sunn power switch or you'd know that. I finally found one out of another Sunn but thanks anyway Mykey I really do appreciate it.
      KB

Comment

Working...
      X