No announcement yet.

6an8 discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Dynaco circuit are you guys referring to? I'm working on a little P-P UL Class A amp right now that's using a 6an8 in the same topology to drive a pair of EL84 and I'm trying to decide whether or not I should keep it. Knowing the reference circuit would help. Thanks.
    "Stand back, I'm holding a calculator." - chinrest

"I happen to have an original 1955 Stratocaster! The neck and body have been replaced with top quality Warmoth parts, I upgraded the hardware and put in custom, hand wound pickups. It's fabulous. There's nothing like that vintage tone or owning an original." - Chuck H

Comment

The Dynaco MK III (6AN8) and Mk IV (7199) were the circuits Sunn used but the Stereo 35 and Strero 70 are pretty similar. Link: DYNAKITPARTS.com
      WARNING! Musical Instrument amplifiers contain lethal voltages and can retain them even when unplugged. Refer service to qualified personnel.
      REMEMBER: Everybody knows that smokin' ain't allowed in school !

Comment

thanks!
        "Stand back, I'm holding a calculator." - chinrest

"I happen to have an original 1955 Stratocaster! The neck and body have been replaced with top quality Warmoth parts, I upgraded the hardware and put in custom, hand wound pickups. It's fabulous. There's nothing like that vintage tone or owning an original." - Chuck H

Comment

Working...
        X