• Plate Output Impedance for Some Tubes

Hi,

Do someone know what is the Plate Impedance for the following tubes:

EL95
    EL84
    EL34
    6V6
    6L6

I have some of these tubes and I would like to know the Plate Output Impedance of them in order to search for some apropiated Outputs Transformers for SE(Single End or Class A) Amplifiers Proyects.

Thanks a lot for your help!
    Opacheco.

Either search out the data sheets for each tube type, or look them up in something like the RCA RC-30 tube manual. Complete specs are given. For older tube manuals, the EL84 would be listed as 6BQ5 and EL34 as 6CA7 and EL95 as 6DL5.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Enzo,

Thanks for comment!.

Anothers comments will be apreciated a lot!
      Opacheco.

Comment

EL84 & 6V6 can be regarded as interchangeable, say 5K to 7.5K OT primary-Z in single ended applications, typically 6K to 8.5K in Push-pull.

There's quite a bit of overlap with 6L6, EL34 & 6550, all will work fine from 2.5K upwards, don't often see more than 4K spec'd for EL34, but up to 7K for 6L6. Make allowances for the 6550's higher potential current draw especially in fixed bias, though it can run fine at moderate idle currents in a 6L6 or EL34 design.

Comment

MWJB,

Nice info!!...thanks a lot!!....I need to check for the handle power for the suposed transformer only then!.

Opacheco.

Comment

Working...
          X