No announcement yet.

Crazy tube idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To his credit SGR got the whole Tesla in college thing basically correct! I predict if we only respond to his correct posts we will be far less busy...

(and negative reinforcement has NOT been very effective!)

Comment

Originally posted by tedmich View Post
      Neither has positive reinforcement. I actually make it a point to "like" or respond with a "+1" to his posts that are either helpful, funny or just on topic and accurate in the hope that I can improve overall forum anguish by setting an example. He still called me a blind sheep with no originality! Sheesh!
      "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
      You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Originally posted by tedmich View Post
        It may seem that it has not been effective, but it probably would be at least 10 times worse without all the virtual bi*** slapping.
        Many long time members have left because of his nonsense, without the negative reinforcement keeping things "somewhat" in check, there might not be anyone else left here.
        Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
          Neither has positive reinforcement. I actually make it a point to "like" or respond with a "+1" to his posts that are either helpful, funny or just on topic and accurate in the hope that I can improve overall forum anguish by setting an example. He still called me a blind sheep with no originality! Sheesh!
          Me too (just check it).

Waste of time.
          Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Working...
          X