Best free tube board layout program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best free tube board layout program?

I need a program that I can layout my chassis/boards that will incorporate turret boards, tubes, pots, wiring, etc. Does anyone know of a good one? I don't mind paying for one if it has all the features I need, and easy to use.

diy-layout-creator - Free multi-platform schematic, layout and guitar wiring diagram editor - Google Project Hosting
    Try diy layout creator. I think it has everything you need. The only thing missing are the transformers. For the rest is it easy to use and free.
    Dont know if there are official turrets but enough other symbols that you can use for that.

Comment

Yea, I just downloaded it, created a blank board, and then added eyelets (closest looking thing to turrets), then tried to move it all, the board moves but not the turrets. I tried locking what I had made, but it didn't work. Don't know how to do that, I'll play around some more. Same with resizing, couldn't accomplish that.

Comment

By selecting all the components you can move them all at once. You can change the boardsize by draging one of the to green balls and the component size by dubbelklicking on them.

Comment

Alright, got that. For some reason the "select all" button was shaded before, got it working now. I was curious though, I think it's Hoffman's site where he has layouts for his amps, and was curious what he was using. That would certainly do the trick.

Comment

Working...
          X