2 parallel loops in series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 parallel loops in series

I was thinking how to make 2 parallel loops in series the most simple way and came up with idea implementing Mesa DR style of Mix control. Although theoretically it should work I would appreciate if more people check it out for comments. The entire loop section will be in the sound chain at all times:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2 parallel loops in series.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	869471

Provided the effects in use automatically provide unity gain (not so of all pedal type effects) and/or adjustable output all should be fine. Not the sort of thing for a commercial amp because low tech guitarists can confuse freking anything. But for personal use it should work the bomb! Having enough output from the first effect is paramount, but since you designed this you know that. It should work great.
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Thanks for your comments.
      I assume unity gain for the effects but I guess I wouldn't know how it's going to work in practice until I make some experiments.

Comment

Working...
      X