Hi-Gain LTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ray.

Thanks for the reply. Well, it came across my mind that it could be used as a kind of self split output stage. How, i don't know, but you know my brain, ideas come by, and i enquire I'm still willing to use it with a 12AX7, because i've used most of the more comon PI in mods. I've started cutting through that chassis despite your advice, and i'm puting the tranies inside. We'll see if it's not too noisy. I'm planning on using a shield inside the amp, between the power trany and the rest of the amp. Thought i haven't gone verry far tonight, as i'm a lazy fcuker

Thanks and bye.

Max.

Comment

Hi Everybody!

I've found another type of cascode "pahse inverter" , well sort off

http://www.vacuumstate.com/schematics/pp-1c_s.gif

Comment

Hi everybody!

No progress whatsoever!

Ray, or anybody else, does anybody knows of other schems or examples of this phase inverter?

Thanksa lot.

Max.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ivers View Post
          I finally got these things scanned - they're from the November 2003 issue of AudioXPress magazine:

Either of these circuits has enough gain to allow a -10dBm FX-loop return to drive a typical power amp into hard clipping, which was the main reason they appealed to me (I haven't tried either one). Both circuits use 12AX7's, and all feedback - both positive and negative - is local; the 'FEEDBACK FROM VOICE COIL" input in Figure 2 is additional NFB for a greater margin of stability.

Ray
          Hi everybody!

Ray, by any chance, would you have the components values for this one?

http://music-electronics-forum.com/a...0&d=1154045754

Thanksa lot.

Max.

Comment

Working...
          X