No announcement yet.

Power tube loses bias at full output.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everybody! It was brought to my attention these are supposed to be 220k.... ... I will put the right resistors in and see if that fixes the problem!

Comment

Yellow,............ Green,............ whatever.
      "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

I didn't realize resistors came in 22Meg... I bet that's messing SOMETHING up!

Justin

Edit: got bite marks on my knee... Hey Beavis, that's 2.2Meg...
        "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
        "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
        "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

It's only a small "dot"- no big deal.
          "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Tis a trifling tittle...

Justin
            "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
            "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
            "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

Originally posted by HilltopExplosion2 View Post
              Hey everybody! It was brought to my attention these are supposed to be 220k.... ... I will put the right resistors in and see if that fixes the problem!

Hey Bud... Good catch for a greeny
              "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
              You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Working...
              X