Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pevaey Mace problem

Hi everyone.
    I just bought a Mace head and a 4x12 cab in excellent condition.(and it's QUITE heavy I'll add) Apparently, it was in a church for umptiumph years. Lucky me! It sounds incredible and the seller just replaced all 6 tubes just to put new tubes in it. He didn't keep the old ones unfortunately. The problem is, the normal channel does not work when you plug a guitar directly into it, but it works when you use the foot switch. (I think) The second channel works fine. He did point this out before I bought it though. I wanted this amp being a huge Skynyrd fan. I'm a new player and getting used to the controls/settings on amps is a learning process for me right now. Is this a 'bad' problem or one that can be fixed easily.
    Also, does anyone know of a Peavey amp tech near Philly I can take this to and get them to do a once over or get it repaired?

Thanks in advance and I look forward to reading this forum going forward.

Tom
    Last edited by Tbush; 09-21-2009, 06:33 PM.

Look on the Peavey web site for service locator. ANy competent repair shop can handle this.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
    X