Reverbrocket 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverbrocket 2

Hi, I'm new to the board and have a question, I have a Ampeg Reverbrocket2 and the ser# is 018461. I thought it might be a 1961 being the last 2 digits of the serial number. But I just found out they were made from the mid to late 60s'.

Is there any way I can find what the year is and what it may be worth. It is like new and sounds very clean. It also has a vibrato/echo pedal.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Originally posted by Taylor9 View Post
    Hi, I'm new to the board and have a question, I have a Ampeg Reverbrocket2 and the ser# is 018461. I thought it might be a 1961 being the last 2 digits of the serial number. But I just found out they were made from the mid to late 60s'.

Is there any way I can find what the year is and what it may be worth. It is like new and sounds very clean. It also has a vibrato/echo pedal.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    The major components will be dated. If it's the original speaker and transformers that'll give you a good fix on its year of origin.

For instance, say, a speaker says 220742.

That means it's a Jensen and made in the 42nd week of 1957-1967-1977-1987-1997. So you have to use context as well.

the transformers and potentiometers are similarly marked with the 3 or 4 digit RETMA/EIA manufacturer identifier, and the year and week in that year.

As to what it's worth, it's completely worthless and you should pay me to take it away.

Comment

Yeah Right! I can't afford to pay so I guess I'll just keep it! lol

Thanks for the info. Maybe now I can get an idea.

Comment

Working...
      X