Ampeg Gemini II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ampeg Gemini II

I an the original owner of this amp. Purchased in 1966. It is in excellent condition, and I would like to sell it. Any ideas of its value? Includes original Ampeg cover and dolly.
    Appreciate any input.
    Thanks.

I use eBay as a reference. Right now a search for "Ampeg Gemini II" shows asking prices around $850 BUT completed sales shows actual sell prices of $350 to $450.
    Set a search notification and monitor activity for a while as you watch for units in the condition of your amp. I didn't see any with a dolly and cover so you might have something that will interest a collector.
    Good Luck,
    Tom

Comment

Thanks, Tom. I have looked on Ebay, and the ones listed lately are not even close to the condition of mine. Appreciate the advice. I probably would not list on Ebay because I don't want to ship it...too heavy and a little fragile. I tried Craigslist a while ago, but no luck. I don't have to sell it. I just don't use it.
      Thanks again.
      Ken

Comment

Did you check into consignment at a local music store?
        That gets you exposure and you have the option to negotiate the final price. Around here the store usually want's ~15% commission.

Comment

Hadn't thought of that. Worth a look. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X