Gemini II Help with Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gemini II Help with Value

I have a Ampeg G-15, purchased in 1965 by me. Want to sell as I just don't use any more. I was thinking value $700-800. Appreciate any help. Thanks.

That one looks exceptionally clean. If it were mine I would probably start between $800 and $900 or maybe a little more and go down from there if it doesn't sell. I watched them for a while a couple years ago and if memory serves they were going for around $600 or so in average condition. *Some* amps get a pretty decent premium over average if they are super duper duper clean and all original.

Good luck with it. It looks real sweet!
    ~Semi-No0b Hobbyist~

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I have had this listed for sale for $700 on several local venues for a while with no success. Didn't want to try Ebay as I never wanted to ship the amp..too heavy and too delicate to trust shipping handlers. Recently, I discovered the speaker was cracked, which I've learned, however, is not that much of a big deal. Yesterday, someone came to look at it and I sold it for $650. I know I probably could have gotten more, but I just haven't used it for years, and I know now that someone will get some benefit from it.
      Appreciate your advice.

Ken

Comment

Working...
      X