Danelectro DM25 Footswitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danelectro DM25 Footswitch

Anyone have the schematic for the footswitch for the Danelectro DM25? It must switch the reverb and tremelo but I'm not sure whether it has on or two switches or??
    K_Flyer
    A Tele, a Strat and don't know how to play yet:(

The amp drawing is on Schematic Heaven. It needs a simple two button switch - like Fender Twin or something.

The reverb switch grounds off the reverb signal, so that wire needs to be shielded. The trem just grounds off the grid of the trem tube. It does not need to be shielded.

There is no schematic. Two switches, one side of each going to ground, then the other side of each switch goes to the amp. Appears to be a common TRS jack, so a TRS plug on the FS, one switch wired to the T and one to the R.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

DM25 Footswitch

Thanks for the info, Enzo. Can I use a regular stereo cable with 1/4" stereo plugs on either end to run between the footswitch and the amp, or will there be interference (crosstalk) between the two signals?
      K_Flyer
      A Tele, a Strat and don't know how to play yet:(

Comment

Try it and see. What is important is having the reverb wires shielded. If the trem wire is also within that shield, it could bleed in, but it is such a low freq I doubt it would cause trouble - the amp couldn't reproduce it anyway.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
        X