No announcement yet.

Yamaha EMX660 Schematic needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am trying to fix my Yamaha emx660 mixer. I read thru your postings and learned some very useful information. My mixer is turning on and off intermittently after I replaced a burned 7915 voltage regulator and solder jumper to bypass some burned traces on the pcb with the power amp! What is it doing now and how to fix it? Thanks for any help.

Comment

Good Morning Enzo!

Since I am not a native english speaker, forgive my mistakes.

I too have a problem with my yamaha emx 660. The second amp seems not to be in order. It's allways clipping and not loud at all.

A friend of mine says he could work it out, if only he gets a schematic...

Seems I am to dumb to find Your email-Adress - so i try it this way.

To contact me, please use dagodu@hotmail.de

Thank You! and greetings from Germany.

Comment

Yamaha Mixer

May I suggest that you start a new post.

Comment

I bought a manual and got it in the middle of the night !
          Mauritron Manuals & Guides
          Yamaha EMX660 Service Technical Information CDC-1980
          Wasn't very expensive .+. good service
          If only the internet was around 30 years ago then I wouldn't have had any sleep !

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
            Send me an email, Barry, it is a 6MB file

Are you sure it is broken?
            If it ain't broke why fix it... cause it's Microsoft that's why... I have one of these EMS660 powered mixers in for repair, the sight I normally get my schematics from has been hacked and I see you might have one. The unit I have looks new inside and out...nothing that indicates any components are malfunctioning and the mixer works fine..leds light up and the front panel outputs are functioning, However there is no signal getting to the speakers nor are the limiter clip lights lighting up went a hot signal is run through them. Obviously the schematic would help or perhaps I am overlooking something simple... the fuses are not blown... my email is ihawksystems@gmail.com if you would be kind enough to share any info or docs on this mixer I would be grateful.
            ....Hawk
            Prove it ....

Comment

Working...
            X