Need Source for Behringer Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post

The part number you listed does seem to be the power supply for your mixer. Are you still having trouble with your power supply? Or is this parts sourcing inquiry just for future reference?
    Yes, my mixer is inoperable. It went down with a bad hum, shows dim, green signal lights on all channels, and -15/+15 power supply lights are out.

Comment

Originally posted by chromo9 View Post
      I was actually lucky that they supplied part #04-81300-04522.
      I got the impression from this statement that you did procure this power supply board. If so, did you install it and the mixer is still inoperable? And if yes then what part are you looking for now? Are you still troubleshooting? In this case I don't see a problem with replacing power supply parts until it's fixed since things are somewhat modular now. Though that may be more expensive than trying to sniper the problem.

I know you didn't ask for help with the mixer, but rather just help finding parts. There's always a chance whatever you're looking for is out there on the private market too. Some repair guy with extras from a bad transaction and what not. So what part are you looking for?
      "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
      You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post

I got the impression from this statement that you did procure this power supply board. If so, did you install it and the mixer is still inoperable? And if yes then what part are you looking for now? Are you still troubleshooting? In this case I don't see a problem with replacing power supply parts until it's fixed since things are somewhat modular now. Though that may be more expensive than trying to sniper the problem.

I know you didn't ask for help with the mixer, but rather just help finding parts. There's always a chance whatever you're looking for is out there on the private market too. Some repair guy with extras from a bad transaction and what not. So what part are you looking for?
        I have not been able to locate a replacement power supply board with #04-81300-04522. This is the part I need.

So far, none of Music Tribe's recommended "super partners" have made one available. I have the console open and dismantled with the old PSU removed, waiting to find a replacement from somewhere. I've been combing the internet and making calls.

Comment

Ok. Thank you for the clarity. I'm not saying "I" can find it, but at least now the specifics are here on the forum. FWIW I have been seeing that part number as Q04-81300-04522 in many references. Though it hasn't helped me locate it yet.
          "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
          You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Is the supply a sealed unit? Is it possible there is a schematic for it and it might be repairable?
            Originally posted by Enzo
            I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
              Is the supply a sealed unit? Is it possible there is a schematic for it and it might be repairable?
              The PSU is not a sealed unit. I have removed it and I'm hoping it is servicable. No schematic found yet.

However, until I find a replacement, I would only consider having it repaired locally where it could remain somewhat within my grasp.​
              Attached Files

Comment

What part of NY are you in?
                nosaj
                soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by nosaj View Post
                  What part of NY are you in?
                  nosaj
                  Long Island

Comment

Looks like you have tons of options compared to some people.
                    soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by nosaj View Post
                      Looks like you have tons of options compared to some people.
                      Thank you for the link. My first choice on this list would be Davidson. They've done quality work for me in the past.

Comment

Working...
                      X