No bass output on Behringer k3000fx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No bass output on Behringer k3000fx

Not getting any bass output, playing higher frequencies. Fairly new bought it about a month and a half ago. I'm a drummer and don't know much about amps.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Blown speaker (tweeter still working)?

Comment

Blown woofer, wire off woofer. Something broke off the little speaker crossover board.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Yea tweeter is still working. No bass at all. Is it repairable? I'm decent working with electronics, but never opened an amp before.

Comment

I spoke with the manager at Guitar Center he said he would do an exchange even though I'm out of the 30 day return period. Surprising! Usually doesn't work like that for me.

Thanks again for the help!

Comment

There's a good chance that the inductor broke off of the crossover board inside the speaker compartment. If you can solder, it's an easy fix.
            John R. Frondelli
            dBm Pro Audio Services, New York, NY

"Mediocre is the new 'Good' "

Comment

Zenith's old slogan: "The quality goes in before the name goes on".

Behringer's slogan: "The name goes on before the quality goes in".

Comment

Beheringer K3000fx- NO SOUND

Hello, new to the forum. I picked up a Behringer k3000FX that still had a price tag on it but missing the FX control button. the unit was made in 05. Powers up, lights on, put a cd player into CD in and no sound output. Found two fuses and both appear to be fine. Quick inspection no hot spots an no broken wires. I have a meter and am looking for some advice. Thamks

Comment

Working...
                X