Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unknown IC - any one have a clue what it is ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't really know, I have no use for canned air, mine comes free in the atmosphere, so it is fresher. Though the frozen air isn;t bad, at least for cooking.

I always buy circuit chiller, so it never occurred to me to look elsewhere. Even if it is the same, I don;t want to fuss around holding it upside down.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      Don't really know, I have no use for canned air, mine comes free in the atmosphere, so it is fresher. Though the frozen air isn;t bad, at least for cooking.

I always buy circuit chiller, so it never occurred to me to look elsewhere. Even if it is the same, I don;t want to fuss around holding it upside down.
      I used to use it before I had a compressor and water filter to blow out computers dust, etc. We used to play with it. Turn can upside down blow some liquid air in a ziplock seal it up put it under someones chair and let it explode.

nosaj
      soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by nosaj View Post
        We used to play with it. Turn can upside down blow some liquid air in a ziplock seal it up put it under someones chair and let it explode.
        nosaj
        Beware of exploding bag tricks
        Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

I replaced the 2068L and it did the trick. It was so quite I thought the speaker was unplugged, but nope, just working good. Thanks for the tips guys.

Comment

Working...
          X