Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help! Behringer KX1200 master volume stops past 4 and no lines work just fx return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padredelaverde View Post
    I did not mean -16V at IC2. I do mean +16V. Is that where the problem is then? IC10 pin4 was+15V and pin11 was -15.6V. IC6 however had +15V at pin4 and +8v at pin11.
    This doesn't make sense to me. If IC10 has -15 somewhere on it, it should come from IC2.
    Please measure voltage at all 3 legs of IC2 regulator.

Also, just to be sure, this is how larger IC's are numbered, going counter-clockwise from pin1, which usually has a dot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tl074-pinout-equivalent-specs-1024x995.gif
Views:	94
Size:	156.2 KB
ID:	978446
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by Padredelaverde View Post
      IC7 looked a little odd like there might have been a loose attachment. I touched it and this happened. So I think I found where at least one source of where the issue is. Does this mean I need to repair the pcb, seeing as how it's now missing the 2,3,4,and 5 input spots, in order to properly reattach IC7? The whole area looks questionable at best.
      Yes, you will have to run jumpers and repair all of those traces that have been lifted and broken.
      "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Working...
      X