Fender Rumble button knob?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Rumble button knob?

I recently bought a Fender Rumble 25 amp. The only thing wrong with it is a missing knob. I contacted Fender and they said they don't carry parts for imported amps. @#$@!%@#$%!!!

Does anyone here have a knob I can purchase or know of a suitable replacement?

Thanks,

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	66
Size:	153.5 KB
ID:	1004966

Some dealers strips the knobs off the units that have to go in the dumpster for warranty replacement. Check around.
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Digikey (and others) have switch caps. You'll just have to measure up one and plug in the parameters. You may not find an exact replacement, but you should be able to find something that works.
      Here's a start.

https://www.digikey.com/en/products/...iQACwACJHReAqA
      "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Are you looking for the cream colored knob like the one for the volume pot? Or the overdrive pushbutton? I have them both from a scrapped Rumble. PM me your details indicating which part you need and I'll get one on the way.

Edit: I reread it again. You want the overdrive pushbutton cream colored part. The word knob got me confused. I wasn't entirely sure if the two red circles on your image was what you were looking for, a some image of the front panel that you had available as an example.

Comment

Working...
        X