Dunlop Rotovibe schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunlop Rotovibe schematic

Anyone have one? I've searched the usual places...
    I'm looking to mod the pedal to provide more gain.

thx

jmw

Hi,
    I'm sure I saw a schemo over at DIY Stompboxes site a couple of weeks ago.............could be wrong though.
    John

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!

I missed that on diystompboxes last night.
      Attached Files

Comment

Here's one in a pdf file
        Attached Files
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Hmmm - looks like I have a rev. D board... schem says rev E

Thought this would be an easy resistor swap - change R21 to a larger value and get some more gain. - ha

Comparing my pedal to the schematic shows that I have a different board.
          TL074's instead of TL062, other component designations seem different as well. I'm beyond my present skill level.

Any suggestions on how to proceed? just looking to add a little boost to the circuit.

jmw

Comment

There are more than one version of this model. This is the only schematic I have, sorry it is the same one.
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

No problem Enzo,

Just another (somewhat annoying) learning opportunity for me.
              I emailed Dunlop but they have a "no schematics, no help with mods" policy.
              Which is understandable, at least from a business perspective.

Comment

Hi,
                If you can find the equivalent resistor to "R36" on your unit, I think ?? that by bridging it with another reistor of say 100K (to start with, go higher or lower if too much or too little ) may do the trick of increasing gain............not sure what it will do to the filter though.
                John

Comment

Hi,
                  I have just seen a reply to your post over at DIY forum, and the reply there is a better way than what I have suggested, so the 5K trimmer is the way to go at the output replacing the two fixed resistors.
                  I didn't see the voltage divider when I first looked at the schemo.
                  Another way to achieve control would be to lift either end of R44 and insert (in series) a fixed or variable resistor.
                  John

Comment

thanks - i'll look into that.

Comment

Originally posted by evening View Post
                      Thought this would be an easy resistor swap - change R21 to a larger value and get some more gain. - ha

Comparing my pedal to the schematic shows that I have a different board.
                      TL074's instead of TL062, other component designations seem different as well. I'm beyond my present skill level.

Any suggestions on how to proceed? just looking to add a little boost to the circuit.

jmw
                      TL062 nehmen wenig strom

Tl062 vs Tl074 = mA < mA

Sound ist gleich

Comment

swap the resistor out with a pot and experiment! get fearless! be a modder, don't look back! I've never not made any of my pedals better somehow, and I learned as I did it.

Comment

Working...
                        X