Boss Bd-2 no sound after mod..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss Bd-2 no sound after mod..

Hi I have received from you a kit to modify the boss blues driver bd-2.

I started substituding the compenents following the pic scheme and instructions... everything was ok (I also respected the polarity of IN4007 diodes and everything and the pedal was working and playing nice , until I tried to substitude the D1 with the kit german diode , ( I respected the polarity ) ...but the pedal didnt produced sound anymore (still turning though)...tried to change turning the diode but still nothing ,then I putted back the original diode (respecting polarity) and still my pedal doesnt produce any sound but it turns on (red light on) .

Something I didnt do it yet cause I stopped, is that I havnt removed the D4 and putted a jumper yet (what do you mean by jumper ? it doesnt say in your intructions)but was working before anywat when I the D4 was removed already.

I changed all the component so far but I have left an "Hi intensity BLU Diode" only left...where it is supposed to go? is that crucial?

OR Is the germanium one ?

Could have done something wrong so far and/or produced damages soldering or de-soldering ?
    I am really puzzled...
    What and where do I have to look?
    I can provide you with hi-res pics of the mod-pcb so far.. if this ca be of any help

Thanks a lot I am desperate!!!

Jac

well a jumper is just a wire that substitutes the diode could u please post the pictures

Comment

Make sure you didn't break a wire loose and yes, post some pictures.

Comment

Working...
      X