boss mij ge-10 grapic eq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boss mij ge-10 grapic eq

Scored a boss eq it works but the slides or faders are somewhat scratchy can they be cleaned with what i use to clean pots with? its a killer unit mij also so its got some value id like to bring it back to tip top shape, ive built lots of amps no pedals yet, and certainly nothing like this need some guidance mark

fwiw I bought a used one a while back that had a scratchy master(?) level/volume fader, and (after disassembly and examination) I found the carbon tracks were physically worn, so I had to find another one, and while I managed to find one with the same overall size(and same maker), the lead outs on the bottom were not the same (wouldn't place into the same spots on the PCB) so I had to bend them and add lead wires so I could fix it into place. However I think far enough to chop off the extra length on the new fader knob and when I put into a box to get it out of the way (so I could do something else) something I had placed on top bent it over (I have to go back and fix that ). (So some things you might want to be aware of when locating a new fader if you need to.) (Oh and it was functioning as far as the sound without the scratchiness after fader replacement.)

Comment

Working...
    X