Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: Big Muff Russian That Doesn't Work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Big Muff Russian That Doesn't Work!

Hello All,

I am looking for a russian big muff case....any of the models.I plan on building a civil war clone, but i want to house it in a real russian big muff case....can even be the last black model...just as long as it is russian.

hell, i will take a not working nyc model too if someone has one they want to off for cheap.

let me know and thank you!

david

So which flavor of the month guitar player made this thing so desirable? They're going for $150 to $300 on ebay!
    Behold! the new Ross Compressor, which was the new TS9! It was (and should remain) a $39.00 budget distortion. They just slapped 'em together with whatever old commie parts they had laying around.

Comment

I hear you, they are stupidly priced now.....i guess when they stop making something the demand goes up.....thats why i want a not working p.o.s. one....so i can rip all the guts out and make a nice clone.

Comment

My guess is that these are now worth fixing no matter what is wrong with them! Someone is fueling the prices. There's a jillion pedals that aren't made anymore but they still sell for 40 or 50 bucks. Everytime I've seen some obscure or discontinued pedal go through the roof, its because a particular player is using it and their followers and fans are driving the demand. I just did some Googling and it looks like Gilmour and Corgan nuts like 'em. The BMP has always been a go-to for bass players as well. I dunno, maybe the BMP is this generation's tubescreamer, . . . .. just like the TS9, If you're spending over the cost of a new reissue, you're probably throwing your money away.

Comment

I wouldnt pay much more than $50 for a working one......I just want a case to use.....

Comment

Why not get a case and make it look authentic and possibly distressed some so it doesn't look new....then put ur electronics in it. That's what I'm doin' for a guy that wants to do the same thing u want to. When done it'll look like a green russian (tank) model.
            Last edited by KickAxeUSA; 05-06-2010, 11:50 PM.
            L8R..........Brian
            sigpic

Plug in...Tune up.....ROCK OUT!!

Comment

all i want is the case (enclosure)....

I dont know anyone that makes a electro harmonix or sovtek enclosure though...

Comment

Working...
              X