Ibanez PUE5 Tube - Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez PUE5 Tube - Gold

Owner spilled wine on it. It powers on and the fx and signal work, however all switches are disabled. Knob controls still function. I took the main board out after checking for bad connections, loose wires etc. and I don't see any wine stains inside on the board. I cannot find a schem and Ibanez says they don't even have one. Does anyone have any info on this pedal or any advice I what I may look for as far as the switching circuit goes?

Dirk Hendrik has a sch on his site, but doestn include the switching.
    Hope this helps somewhat
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mozwell View Post
      Dirk Hendrik has a sch on his site, but doestn include the switching.
      Hope this helps somewhat
      Thanks Mozwell.

old thread but what the heck.

That's just the distortion section of a PUE5 and shows an awull resemblance to a PL5 powerlead. Tracing the other effects showed I was dealing with a soundtank chorus, comp as a 10-series delay. After that I quit reverising a PUE5.

I have never had a PUE5-tube on my bench and it is very much on my wish list. Your problem is not in the fx but in the fx switching so schems of the FX will not help you much. Try mailing Maxon. They designed the thing. Tell em you're willing to sign (I assume you do) a non disclosure agreement. Might help

Comment

I just had the pedal doctor repair mine,Maybe you can collabarate with him.

Comment

Working...
        X