Peavey DSC-4 Chorus pedal??? Enzo??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey DSC-4 Chorus pedal??? Enzo??

Ok, I have a friend who dropped this pedal off for me to take a look at. (freaking great player) Anyway I want to get it going for him since he is such a nice guy.

Does anyone have a schematic for this pedal? I was unable to find one anywhere. What I really need is the value of C46. They pedal powered in just fine but little to no chorus. Well with the old magnifying glass I could see just a small amount of silicon down at the bottom of the board so i started looking for a broke component. I actually found C46 missing. It appears that a cap used to be there by looking at the solder joints. Any help would be appreciated.

You can buy the schematic here Peavey Schematics and here for a little cheaper Schematic Connection

Comment

BUY them?????

customerservice@peavey.com will send you their schematics for nothing

You're lucky I spotted Peavey in your title on the index page. This should have gone in the schematic request section.

Here:
      Attached Files
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Enzo thank you so much again. You are the freaking Yoda of electronics!

Comment

SHort and ugly, I am?
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Yesss, Yessss, hmmmm.. Oh huh huh!

Comment

Working...
            X