EHX Small Clone 4600 Full issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EHX Small Clone 4600 Full issues

I just got an EHX Small clone from a buddy, his young kid was playing "repairman" with is and clipped a couple wires inside. this happened many years ago but my biddy was doing some cleaning and asked if I wanted the pedal to try to fix it as he no longer has a use for it.

I had to replace a wire that was clipped in half and on wire has come loose. I am not sure where these wire connect to on the stomp button.

I have some picture but my camera is not the best so I will also describe it in the best using the means I can. as I write this I have the pedal control side down with the jacks and 9v power facing to the left (same orientation in the pictures)

The first wire is a white one located on the upper left corner of the switch, I am not sure where it is soldered to

The Second wire is located on the lower left side of the board on solder point up, it is below the black wire coming from the input jack.

here are some pictures:

The wire I replaced is the dark/forest green one, where does it go?

where does the white wire get soldered to?

I know these pictures are not the best and I am not sure if I described things well enough. I am new to this and would like to fix this pedal. if there is any other information you need to know to assist me please let me know so I can get it for you. thanks!

Here is the schematic if that helps.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X