Dunlop Rotovibe JH-4S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunlop Rotovibe JH-4S

Hallo !! I just get old Rotovibe JH-4S and I'm not sure what's polarity of power adapter.The connector is 3.5mm-1/8 inch. The newest models have 5.5/2.1mm connector. I also check the board and it's rev.B with numbers 38-89(week-year?). I don't want damage this awesome pedal just by wrong polarity.....no luck find schematics on web....Can you help, anyone??

Hi GeoB, I have the same Rotovibe and have the tantalum capacitor next to the power jack blown. Would you tell me what is the value of that one is, just read the numbers. I'll let you know about polarity as soon as I find out. Thanks.

Comment

Have either of you tried to CONTACT Dunlop and ask for the schematic or parts information you need?
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

it's 22mf 16V-picClick image for larger version

Name:	Rotovibe JH-4S 007.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.83 MB
ID:	823703-I gettin' that now,I think....but still if you can let me know...and i'm sorry if i put that on blog...G

Comment

No i didn't yet,but i will...G

Comment

Thanks G. The power supply might be AC not DC. Will contact Dunlop tomorrow to find out.
            Novoros1

Comment

Working...
            X