Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gomes Secret Weapon

Hello all,

Is anyone here familiar with the "Anthony Gomes' Secret Weapon" pedal? I don't know who made it, it was purchased a while back from Anthony Gomes website. It no longer seems to be available from there.

It's a basic overdrive type pedal. I repaired one for a guy a while back. He needed fixed asap so I didn't have time to study it. But it was based on a 4558 chip.

All I know is that I was impressed with it, and would like to find a schemo for it if possible, or if someone knows of another pedal that it was built from, or where I might find one. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

DanJ

I have this pedal, and love this pedal. You may be who repaired mine. Are you affiliated with rpg electronics? After re-reading your post i realized you are not. I believe it was built by RPG electronics out of milwaukee? Not sure they are still building. Its based on one of their models called the Turbodriver. The gomes version had some mods, unsure what was modded. I had both, and a/b ing them, they sounded identical to my ear. I have since sold the turbodriver, but, still have the Gomes. Send me your email and i will send u some photos of the board.

Comment

Working...
    X