Line6 DL4 powers up low volume bypass works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line6 DL4 powers up low volume bypass works

my DL4 has been great but ran it through my marshall efx loop worked fine, played it the next day and it didnt work anymore. Poweres up fine, reset unit, toggled it in and out of true and buffered bypass modes, cords are great, hit the jacks with deoxit, still only very quiet output.

im gonna open it up tonight, anything i should look for?

hahahahah im a dipstick tonite, the cables were swapped, in/out were reversed now who did that?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by xjbear View Post
      hahahahah im a dipstick tonite, the cables were swapped, in/out were reversed now who did that?!?!
      hahaha, I was scanning these old threads trying to revive a dead DL4 I had just picked up that wouldn't power up.

Using the PS from a POD XT I had checked all the voltages in the PS and tried the resets a few times with no luck, the only thing I noticed was my V+ was a little high. I switched to batteries for grins and tried the reset again and the lights started flashing etc but sound was cutting out when I pressed any buttons.

I started scanning threads again and came across this one... doh! I swapped my cables and it's working fine now with batteries or the adapter.

Thanks for sharing your mistake

Comment

Working...
      X