Capacitor manufacturer ID??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capacitor manufacturer ID??

I purchased a handful of 1uf NP poly caps that are great for replacing NP 1uf electrolytics in small circuit boards. They are about 1/4" square, with blue epoxy coating, and the only identifier on them other than the value is an N with a circle around it followed by an E. I got these at Electronic Goldmine and of course they are all gone now and I'm almost out of them. Anyone know who the manufacturer might be, or where I could locate something similar?

Both Mouser and Digi-key sell 1uF mylars in small box-style packages for about $0.50 each, more or less. The packages are radial, pins on 0.2" centers, and they're a bit less than 1/2" tall.
    Amazing!! Who would ever have guessed that someone who villified the evil rich people would begin happily accepting their millions in speaking fees!

Oh, wait! That sounds familiar, somehow.

Comment

Mouser, 1 UF caps and Bud Box

Thanks for the tip RG. I've been browsing the Mouser catalog this morning and think I've found a suitable replacement.

On a different topic, you've always been a big fan of the Hammond 1590BB, and I too use it almost exclusively for my pedals. I was wondering if you know how the Bud Box CU-473, their version of the 1590bb, compares to the Hammond? Mouser has them both, and the Bud is a little less. I've used the Asian generic 1590bb, but the casting quality is lacking and they require more prep to get a decent finish.

By the way RG, I sent you an email a while back asking about your PC layout book but never got a reply.

Comment

Working...
      X