Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make the tune last like a piano or a violin

heya,
    anyone knows how to create an effect that'll make the tune last like for ages same as with keyboard or a violin.
    I dont really want it to have a delay sound that comes over the originall tune, maybe just a bit.
    Im using Zoom's G2.1Nu by the way.
    thanks

Lots of gain, compressor, play really loud to get feedback-assisted sustain.
    "Enzo, I see that you replied parasitic oscillations. Is that a hypothesis? Or is that your amazing metal band I should check out?"

Comment

Do you mean like when you hit a note you want it to resonate like when using one of the pedals on a piano? If so, check out the Electro Harmonix "Freeze" pedal. Might be what you are looking for.
      Happiness. Only real when shared.

Comment

Another vote for the EHX Freeze. I love mine. If you want to take it one step further with crazy portamento and an effects loop just for the sustained signal, check out the EHX Superego.

Comment

Originally posted by oran7 View Post
          heya,
          anyone knows how to create an effect that'll make the tune last like for ages same as with keyboard or a violin.
          I dont really want it to have a delay sound that comes over the originall tune, maybe just a bit.
          Im using Zoom's G2.1Nu by the way.
          thanks

Do you mean "tone"?

Comment

Working...
          X