Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Echoplex EP-3 sustain/repeats/motor..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. I lubricated those 2 points with some oil I use for lubricating pendulum clocks. I think the motor mounts need replacement since it puts the pulley on the motor at an angle, but even if I use temporary shims to level it out I still have this problem. Its weird that it only started after I removed the assembly and put on the new belt. Now even with the original belt installed its acting up. As to the flywheel, I've found if the chassis is lying flat with the fan facing down, and all four mounting screws on the mounting plate are snug, then it won't start on its own. But if I loosen the screw on the plate on the front side where the flywheel is, it turns fine and the motor will start up. If I tighten it back up, this is also where the line green ground is connected, it won't start on its own. Also, I find if it is sitting vertically then it will start if the mounting screw is not snug. What's the process of "realigning" the flywheel? I don't see any adjustments that can be made. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
    X