Klempt Echolette Parts - Transformer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klempt Echolette Parts - Transformer

Hi from the newbie here. I bought a Klempt Echoltte e51 about a year ago which sounded really dull, had a hum issue and generally needed some tlc. I replaced the main power supply electrolitics but then had an accident with the voltage selector and have probably goosed the transformer. Super bright light and bad smells aren't normally desired. Anyone know of a parts supplier for these, ideally in the UK but clearly these being rarer than hen's teeth could be germany or further? I've read of people swapping out original or salvaged for two modern transformers side by side (there ain't much room in there) and happy to lose the input voltage options as long as can get the secondaries of 275V, 42V and 6.3V.
    Any help appreciated, Ta

Originally posted by robzzzzzzzt ! View Post
    Hi from the newbie here. I bought a Klempt Echoltte e51 about a year ago which sounded really dull, had a hum issue and generally needed some tlc. I replaced the main power supply electrolitics but then had an accident with the voltage selector and have probably goosed the transformer. Super bright light and bad smells aren't normally desired. Anyone know of a parts supplier for these, ideally in the UK but clearly these being rarer than hen's teeth could be germany or further? I've read of people swapping out original or salvaged for two modern transformers side by side (there ain't much room in there) and happy to lose the input voltage options as long as can get the secondaries of 275V, 42V and 6.3V.
    Any help appreciated, Ta
    schematics
    http://www.peel.dk/Dynacord/

...think you may ask for custom made transformers replacements here:
    https://www.welter-electronic.de/bau...nder_trans.htm
    "If it measures good and sounds bad, it is bad. If it measures bad and sounds good, you are measuring the wrong things."

Comment

Here you go:
      Attached Files
      "If it measures good and sounds bad, it is bad. If it measures bad and sounds good, you are measuring the wrong things."

Comment

Working...
      X