rocker foot switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocker foot switch

I'm looking for an up/down foot switch for a pedal much like the Roland FS-7, and coming up blank. Wondering if anyone has a source (short of cannibalizing an FS-7, I may just do that if I don't find a better option. I could live with it in a continuous housing as a long as I can rig up a return to center and a definite press at either end.

I'm not sure how PLA would hold up for a foot device but 3D printing a cover for momentary stomps could also work. But hopefully there's something known to the community I can just buy and shoehorn in there.

It's a midi control pedal but I want layout/spacing/functionality I can't seem to find prebuilt.
    The prince and the count always insist on tubes being healthy before they're broken

Found a teardown.
    https://www.gretsch-talk.com/threads...e-look.206257/

I realized the FS-7 doesn't actually rock it's just tough to press both at once . I could print such a cover but I don't think it really changes anything functionally over two buttons and avoid mashing them both.

I still like the Boss covers though. I might have to print something
    The prince and the count always insist on tubes being healthy before they're broken

Comment

Working...
    X