Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve Blackdog View Post

Thanks, Mark,

If I can just dig a little deeper, that will be great!
    I had an article about BBDs in Premier Guitar a few years ago. You might find that helpful. https://www.premierguitar.com/gear/b...bucket-brigade

Comment

I enjoyed reading that - thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Hammer View Post

Perhaps it would have had better and broader distribution if Mr. Boscorelli or family-members were available to promote it. But it seems to have tragically been his swansong. There was the short-lived "Stompboxology" newsletter, which one can find a few instances of, for downloading, on the Moosapotamus website. http://moosapotamus.net/stompboxology.html

While many of the projects in that collection and the book are interesting, I find them unnecessarily complex sometime. And as grateful as I am for the PCB layouts, few are mindful of the space requirements of common enclosures. That's a shame, because it means fewer people will build them.
        Pretty cool link and read.
        While not on the same note but can still help with learning is Brian Wamplers book
        nosaj
        Attached Files
        soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Some reason part 3 won't upload even with renaming it.
          nosaj

Comment

Originally posted by nosaj View Post
            Some reason part 3 won't upload even with renaming it.
            nosaj
            Is the attachment limit 10Meg? Part 3 is a bit over.
            Attaching the compressed version.
            Attached Files
            Originally posted by Enzo
            I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

thanks for that and for those that are curious i did speak to Brian Wampler about the book and he decided at some point after it was let loose in the wild that he was fine with it being public domain in the hopes it would influence others.
              nosaj

Comment

Originally posted by nosaj View Post
                thanks for that and for those that are curious i did speak to Brian Wampler about the book and he decided at some point after it was let loose in the wild that he was fine with it being public domain in the hopes it would influence others.
                nosaj
                Brian's good people.

Comment

Working...
                X