My looper is sucking tone A LOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My looper is sucking tone A LOT

I have build a switcher/looper (3 loops and tuner out) for bass.
    Highest quality 3PDT switches,
    Evidence audio cabling.

But my tone decreases a lot even when passed IN->OUT
    I tried buffering input and output - yes it a bit better (quite louder) but still not same definition.

The mp3 fuile included here has 3 sections: 1- dry signal through looper, 2- original bass (so how it should sound), 3- same as first but buffered on input.

Is there any way to get rid of the loss?
    Attached Files

A schematic or diagram showing devices and connections would help us. There are a lot of things it could be. My guess right now is that there may be some parallel signal loading in the system or circuit.
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
      A schematic or diagram showing devices and connections would help us. There are a lot of things it could be. My guess right now is that there may be some parallel signal loading in the system or circuit.

It's something like this (but 3 loops).
      I'm also having issue with "click" heard in the amp when switching loops... it's pretty annoying. I can live with in on a show, but in the recording siutation... nope..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Zrzut ekranu 2023-03-9 o 19.51.52.png
Views:	60
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	978943

Comment

Working...
      X